Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
When we have zucchini, this is the one I make most often. The whole family loves it.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- In lg bowl, mix the eggs, zucchini, oil, pineapple and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients; add to egg mixture just until moistened through.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 60 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans.
Great breakfast bread! I ran out of cake flour, so added 1 cup of whole wheat flour and it was good. Thanks, Carole
This loaf was so moist! I could hardly taste the pineapple. Another winner with my colleagues at work who couldn't guess what was in it except for the pecans and raisins.
This is so simliar to my favorite Zucchini Pineapple Bread, so I decided to comment here instead rather than post a nearly identical recipe. This is so very moist and absolutely delicious. The differences in the version I use(which my friend,Tobi, shared with me): 1 tsp. baking powder, 3/4 tsp. nutmeg, 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon, walnuts instead of pecans.