1/2 Photos of Pineapple Zucchini Bread
1 hr 10 mins
When we have zucchini, this is the one I make most often. The whole family loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In lg bowl, mix the eggs, zucchini, oil, pineapple and vanilla.
- 2Mix dry ingredients; add to egg mixture just until moistened through.
- 3Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- 4Bake at 350° for 60 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- 5Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1901 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3012.0
- Calories from Fat 1421
- Total Fat 157.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 279.0 mg
- Sodium 2635.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 374.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 222.7 g
- Protein 35.8 g