1/2 Photos of Pineapple Zucchini Bread
1 hr 5 mins
Kansas A's Note:
This recipe was recently "found" again. It originally came from my Mom who got if from someone about 30 years ago. I made it with whole wheat flour and no nuts (hubby & daughter are allergic) and it won first place in our 61st annual Fall Fair this year. (2006)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups raw zucchini, grated & squeezed
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 cups flour (I use whole wheat but white is fine)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 1Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
- 2Add sugar and beat until blended.
- 3Stir in oil, vanilla, zucchini, and pineapple.
- 4Sift dry ingredients and stir into egg mixture along with nuts.
- 5Bake in two greased loaf pans (8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5)at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- 6**Note: The loaf in the photo has been made with 100% whole wheat flour and instead of nuts I added raisins. I also doubled the recipe. The zucchini was previously grated and frozen so juice and all was added -- I had extra zucchini so a bit extra was added.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 644.5
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 69.8 mg
- Sodium 486.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 51.8 g
- Protein 7.4 g