Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Healthy, moist and delicious breakfast or snack muffin
Make and share this Pineapple Yogurt Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Put paper lines in muffin tin.
- 2. In bowl, combine sugar, egg whites, oil and yogurt. Beat until well combined.
- 3. Add flour, baking powder and baking soda. Combine until well mixed.
- 4. Add pineapple and mix until combined.
- 5. Evenly divide the batter among the 12 muffin cups.
- 6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 7. Remove and cool on a rack.
- 8. **Can freeze well wrapped muffins for 2 months.