Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from a WW meeting. I have changed the fruit and pudding flavour for variety (try chocolate pudding and frozen raspberries). Try using it as pie filling in a graham cracker crust. Look for yogurt containing gelatine -- it's thicker.
- 946.0 ml container low-fat plain yogurt (plain or vanilla flavoured)
- 1 package light vanilla pudding mix (not prepared)
- 566.99 g can crushed pineapple in juice
- Mix yogurt and pudding mix.
- Add pineapple.
- Refrigerate for at least ½ hour.
This is very good. I tried it this way and I also had it with butterscotch pudding, bananas, and vanilla yogurt. Thanks for sharing!
This is a refreshing desert. Will make again and try different puddings and fruit.