Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is an easy and delightful pineapple dessert that can be served anytime you want. Enjoy it.
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Cool Whip (or use reduced fat)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (or use reduced fat)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Mix Cool Whip and cream cheese with a mixer. Fold in pineapple and walnuts. Pour into a dish, garnish with chopped walnuts and chill overnight.
- FOR VARIATIONS: a small package of pistachio pudding (or any other flavor you like), and some small marshmallows can be added to the ingredients above and its taste is excellent, too.
- Another option is to add a small package of lime or lemon jello dissolved in a cup of boiling water. Let it set and add the ingredients above. Serve and decorate with some cherries on top.