Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe from Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal, healthy and yummy - I'm officially a fan. I personally use vanilla soy milk and egg whites Note: preparation time allows the 1 hour to refrigerate batter.
- Combine cereal, flour, oats, baking soda, and nutmeg in large mixing bowl.
- Add milk, syrup, oil, eggs, and 1/4 cup pineapple juice (from the can of crushed pineapple).
- Mix everything together thoroughly, cover batter and refrigerate at least 1 hour (or overnight). Put pineapple in separate container and refrigerate.
- Spray griddle or frying pan with nonstick spray and heat over low-medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto pan, top with heaping tablespoon of crushed pineapple.
- Cook about 1-2 minutes (until top is bubbly and edges start to harden) then flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes on other side.
- Serve pineapple side up.
- Can be topped with vanilla yogurt, fruit, or maple syrup (if desired).