Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My pineapple upside down pancakes are so rich they're more like a dessert than a breakfast.
Make and share this Pineapple Upside Down Pancake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple
- Mix Bisquick, milk, white sugar, egg and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Heat pan. Spray with Pam cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Before flipping, sprinkle brown sugar and pineapple on each pancake.
Terrific! Sweet and rich - no syrup needed here! These pancakes were light and fluffy and full of flavor - the vanilla was a great touch. This would be great for company or holidays - extra special flavor without a lot of extra work. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2009