1/2 Photos of Pineapple Upside Down Gouda Cake
A delicious recipe adapted from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line the bottom of a round 8x2 inch cake pan with parchment or wax paper.
- 2Combine melted butter, brown sugar and 1/4 cup of the pineapple juice. Pour into the prepared cake pan. Arrange pineapple slices over mixture. Set aside.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder and salt. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour mixture and beat on low speed until well-combined. Stir in remaining pineapple juice and cheese.
- 4Pour batter over pineapple slices in cake pan.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Carefully invert onto serving platter. Remove pan and paper.
- 6Serve warm with whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Upside Down Gouda Cake
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.4
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 111.1 mg
- Sodium 191.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 48.7 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: