Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
These are good little cookies if you are hungry for the cake.
Make and share this Pineapple Upside Down Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup candied pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup candied cherry, chopped
- 36 1⁄2 ounces pineapple cake mix (2 boxes) or 36 1⁄2 ounces yellow cake mix (2 boxes)
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix eggs, oil and one box of cake mix. once combined mix in the other cake mix. fold in the pineapple and the cherries. the batter will be very thick.
- Mix together the brown sugar and butter.
- Drop about a tablespoon full on a cookie sheet, then sprinkle a little bit of the sugar and butter mixture on top.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes cool on a cookie rack.