Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one comes from Betty Crocker.com and is a slightly different version than the 'other' recipe found on this site.
- 158.51 ml pineapple juice
- 118.29 ml vanilla vodka
- 2.46 ml grenadine
- 2 maraschino cherries, without stem
- 473.18 ml ice
- Fill martini shaker (or other container with a lid) with ice.
- Pour pineapple juice and vodka into the shaker. Add grenadine.
- Gently shake, and pour into martini glasses.
- Garnish with cherry. It looks pretty at the bottom of the glass.
Fantastic - dessert in a glass! Sweet and smooth and not too strong. Loved this - thanks for sharing! Made for Fall Pick-A-Chef 2011