1/1 Photo of Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini
This one comes from Betty Crocker.com and is a slightly different version than the 'other' recipe found on this site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill martini shaker (or other container with a lid) with ice.
- 2Pour pineapple juice and vodka into the shaker. Add grenadine.
- 3Gently shake, and pour into martini glasses.
- 4Garnish with cherry. It looks pretty at the bottom of the glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g