Making this in an iron skillet is very handy and everyone thinks it makes for good flavor too.
Make and share this Pineapple Upside-Down Cake in Iron Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in iron skillet.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over butter.
- Arrange pineapple slices on top brown sugar/butter.
- Place cherries in center of slices.
- Beat remaining ingredients till well blended.
- Pour over pineapple in skillet and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and turn onto heat-proof plate.