1/15 Photos of Pineapple Upside-Down Cake in Iron Skillet
Making this in an iron skillet is very handy and everyone thinks it makes for good flavor too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Melt butter in iron skillet.
- 3Sprinkle brown sugar over butter.
- 4Arrange pineapple slices on top brown sugar/butter.
- 5Place cherries in center of slices.
- 6Beat remaining ingredients till well blended.
- 7Pour over pineapple in skillet and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- 8Remove from oven and turn onto heat-proof plate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Upside-Down Cake in Iron Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.6
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 387.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 66.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g