Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Make and share this Pineapple Upside Down Cake Deluxe recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a heavy 10 inch skillet. Evenly spread the brown sugar over the butter and arrange pineapple over the brown sugar butter mixture.
- Center each pineapple ring with a maraschino cherry and arrange pecan halves between the rings.
- Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored. Beat in sugar gradually, then beat in pineapple juice and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in egg mixture until combined.
- Pour batter over pineapple rings in skillet. Bake at 350* for 45 minutes. Immediately turn upside down on serving plate.