Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Making this for my Super Bowl party!! This recipe is different from others on 'Zaar b/c it serves numerous people... double or triple as needed and serve in a pitcher.
- 12 ounces pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 12 ounces pinnacle brand cake vodka
- 12 ounces club soda
- 12 ounces cherry soda
- brown sugar, for rimming glasses
- maraschino cherries & pineapple slice (to garnish)
- Rim glasses with brown sugar.
- Pour vodka, club soda, cherry soda & pineapple juice concentrate in a pitcher. Stir well to combine.
- Serve over ice.