Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This martini recipe was printed in The Arizona Republic. It looks wonderful! I haven't tried it yet, but plan on trying it real soon!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1⁄2 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- ice cube
- brown sugar, for rim
- maraschino cherry
- pineapple chunk, for garnish
- Pour pineapple juice and liquors into a shaker with ice.
- Wet rim of martini glass and dip in brown sugar.
- Strain drink into glass.
- Drizzle with grenadine syrup.
- Garnish with cherries and pineapple.
yum, we made these the day after thanksgiving and very good! thanks they tasted awesome!
Yummy! I had a pineapple upside down cake cocktail at BW3 and was looking for the recipe. They're not quite the same, but I will definitely make this again. Thanks for the recipe.