Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray. Drain pineapple.
- Stir together melted margarine and brown sugar in 8-inch cake pan. Place pineapple slices in sugar mixture. Place cherry in center of each pineapple slice and in the center of the pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to the package directions. Pour cake batter evenly over pineapple.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes. Loosen edges and turn out onto serving platter.