1/4 Photos of Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
From the side of the Duncan Hines cake mix box. As I stated earlier, I am not a baker, so I rely on Mr. Hines, Mrs. Crocker and others to help me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Melt butter in ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly in pan. Arrange pineapple slices on brown sugar. Place maraschino cherry halves, cut side up, in center of pineapple slices.
- 3Prepare cake mix following package directions for Basic Recipe. Pour batter evenly over fruit in pan. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 43 to 48 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes in pan. Invert onto heat resistant serving plate.
- 4Poke holes into cake, pour drained pineapple juice over cake.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 62.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pineapple cake mix