1/6 Photos of Pineapple Upside Down Cake
This is wonderful. It is from my Mom's recipe box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Melt first amount of margarine in a 9x9-inch pan.
- 3Arrange rings over melted butter.
- 4Insert cherries inside centre of rings.
- 5Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Cream second amounts of margarine and sugar together well in mixing bowl.
- 8Add eggs and beat.
- 9Mix in vanilla.
- 10Mix flour, baking powder and salt, together in small bowl.
- 11Add flour mix to margarine mixture in 3 parts alternately with milk in 2 parts, beginning and ending with flour.
- 12Stir after each addition until blended.
- 13Pour over the top of the pineapples.
- 14Bake in oven for 40-50 minutes.
- 15Loosen edges with knife.
- 16Invert onto plate and cool.
- 17Serve with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 134.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g