1/14 Photos of Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
I love bundt cakes because they are so easy to serve. I found this recipe on a camping website and adapted it for use in the home kitchen instead of on the camp fire! It comes out great and it will be the easiest pineapple upside down cake you'll ever serve!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- maraschino cherry, halves
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Melt butter in bundt pan in oven.
- 3Spray cooking spray on the parts of the pan that aren't covered by the melted butter.
- 4Sprinkle brown sugar over melted butter.
- 5Place maraschino cherries on top of sugar.
- 6Spread crushed pineapple over all.
- 7Mix cake ingredients according to the package directions regarding time and mixer speeds.
- 8Pour cake mix over topping ingredients in pan.
- 9Bake for 40 minutes, until golden brown.
- 10Test for doneness, knife or toothpick inserted should come out clean.
- 11Immediately invert onto serving platter and remove pan carefully so none of the topping stays in the pan.
- 12Cool completely before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.5
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 38.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pineapple cake mix