Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great treat for breakfast. The kids always want me to make it in the A.M. on weekends. Hope you enjoy it too!
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Melt the margarine and sugar in 8-inch baking dish (I do this in the microwave -- quicker and less mess).
- Add pineapple and cinnamon.
- Top with biscuits.
- Bake at 425* for 20 minutes or until done.
- Pour a big glass of milk and enjoy!
My family devoured this! My can was 16 oz. so I used a 11x7 pan and cut the biscuits in half to fit down the sides, I also sprinkled the top of the biscuits w/cinnamon sugar prior to baking.
If I could give 10 stars on this recipe, I would!! Desi, these, as you know(!) are absolutely delicious. I made these over the 4th of July weekend, and cannot stop raving. They are easy & convenient as most have the ingredients in the fridge and no one would ever guess how fast they come together. The only minor modifications I made was used real butter, and sprinkled with freshly grated nutmeg. Requesting these be put into the 2010 cookbook. Thank You for a wonderful weekend recipe!
OMG these are wonderful. I made today for breakfast so easy and oh so good. I just loved these!!