Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From TOH, I think.
Make and share this Pineapple-Turkey Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Cut pineapple into 1/2 inch thick slices; cut slices in half.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; add pineapple, and saute 5 minutes; sprinkle with salt and pepper Spread cream cheese evenly on each bread half.
- Layer bottom bread halves evenly with pineapple, turkey, and Swiss cheese; top with remaining bread halves.
- Wrap sandwiches in foil and place in 350 degree oven.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until heated and cheese melted.
- Cut into individual servings and serve hot.