Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
Kid friendly sweet tofu entree. Yummm...
- 1 lb firm tofu, pressed and cutted in pretty triangles
- 1 cup vegan sweet and sour sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice (from the can)
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- 1⁄4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- Mix all the ingredients in a ziploc bag. Let sit one hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F
- Put the mix in a casserole. Cover with foil. Bake for an hour.
- Serve with white rice and veggies on the side.
this was quite good - i took the suggestion of cutting the sweet and sour sauce in half, threw in the whole can of pineapple chunks, and all the juice in the can - so easy and very good. i'll be making this again
A good use for tofu. I stir fried brocolli, carrots, onions, and green peppers and served it with brown rice. I used recipe #43989 for the sweet and sour sauce. The extra sauce was good on the vegetables.
This was good. I used half the amount of sweet and sour sauce and extra fresh pineapple. There was still too much sauce. But I will definitely make this again!