- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained & reserve 2 Tblsp. juice
- 3⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce, Lawry's brand
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 2 bell peppers (cut into chunks)
- 1 zucchini, cut into slices
- 12 wooded skewers (12-inch long)
Directions See How It's Made
- Reserves 1/4 cup marinade.
- Combine reserved juice, 1/2 cup marinade and mustard.
- Pour into sealable plastic bag and add chicken and vegetables.
- Marinade in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and veggies from bag and discard marinade.
- Thread all ingredients onto skewers.
- Grill or broil 10 minutes, turning and brushing with reserved marinade or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Discard remaining marinade.