Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this on the back of a can of Dole brand Pineapple chunks. Thought it sounded good, tried it over the Memorial Day weekend. It turned out great.
- Reserves 1/4 cup marinade.
- Combine reserved juice, 1/2 cup marinade and mustard.
- Pour into sealable plastic bag and add chicken and vegetables.
- Marinade in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and veggies from bag and discard marinade.
- Thread all ingredients onto skewers.
- Grill or broil 10 minutes, turning and brushing with reserved marinade or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Discard remaining marinade.