I found this on the back of a can of Dole brand Pineapple chunks. Thought it sounded good, tried it over the Memorial Day weekend. It turned out great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Reserves 1/4 cup marinade.
- 2Combine reserved juice, 1/2 cup marinade and mustard.
- 3Pour into sealable plastic bag and add chicken and vegetables.
- 4Marinade in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- 5Remove chicken and veggies from bag and discard marinade.
- 6Thread all ingredients onto skewers.
- 7Grill or broil 10 minutes, turning and brushing with reserved marinade or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 8Discard remaining marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 1436.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 21.4 g