Recipe by spyrals
A delicious, quick and very easy to make teacake for the whole family. Comes out great every time.
- 450 g pineapple chunks, drained
- 90 g butter
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups self raising flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup lukewarm milk
- brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 180Celcius (350 Fahrenheit) and grease and flour a 9 inch baking pan.
- Retain 2 tbsp butter, cream the remainder with sugar.
- Beat in the eggs separately, then stir in flour, salt and milk.
- Stir in pineapple pieces.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for about 50 minutes.
- While still hot, turn out and spread with reserved butter and sprinkle with a mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon.