Recipe by out of here
This is simply an easy recipe--good, old-fashioned flavor. "LIVE SIMPLY", give these tarts a try.
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 egg white, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and cream cheese together; then add the salt and flour; mix with a fork.
- Make into 8 balls and refrigerate overnight.
- Roll out and cut into circle with a saucer.
- Fill with 1 tablespoons pineapple preserves; fold over in half. Brush with a beaten egg white.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powered sugar, if desired.