1 hr 10 mins
This look so good although I haven't had the chance to try it yet. It comes from the Land O Lakes cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare grill placing coals to one side; heat until coals are ash white.
- 2Make aluminum foil drip pan; place opposite coals.
- 3In 1 qt saucepan stir together all sauce ingredients.
- 4Cook over med heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (3-5 minutes).
- 5Place chicken breasts on grill over drip pan.
- 6Baste with sauce.
- 7Grill, turning and basting occasionally with sauce, for 25-35 min, or until fork tender.
- 8To serve, cook remaining sauce over med heat until heated through and serve over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Tarragon Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 240.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 15.5 g