Recipe by SJG3483
This would make a great summer meal...or a winter meal to make you feel like summer
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juices
- 4 swordfish steaks, rinsed and patted dry
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine all ingredients except fish in a saucepan, bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and summer for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place fish on a broiler rack pan with nonstick spray and Broil 4 inches from heat source for about 10 minutes, brushing occasionally with mixture and turning once.
- Serve with additional sauce.