1 hr 10 mins
Audrey M's Note:
If you want something a little different from the normal sweet potato casserole that you serve during the holidays, give this recipe a try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To cook the sweet potatoes in a conventional oven, bake at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes or until tender.
- 2To cook in a microwave oven, prick each potato in several places with a fork, and microwave at high power for about 15 minutes, or until tender.
- 3Set aside to cool; then peel and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 4Place the potato pieces in a large bowl and toss with all the remaining ingredients except the marshmallows.
- 5Coat a 2-1/2 qt.
- 6casserole dish with Pam, and place the sweet potato mixture in the dish.
- 7Top with the marshmallows.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until the sweet potato mixture is bubbly and the top is lightly browned.
- 9If the top starts to brown too quickly, loosely cover the dish with aluminum foil during the last 10 minutes of baking.
- 10Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Sweet Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.5
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 68.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: