Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you want something a little different from the normal sweet potato casserole that you serve during the holidays, give this recipe a try!
- To cook the sweet potatoes in a conventional oven, bake at 400 degrees for about 45 minutes or until tender.
- To cook in a microwave oven, prick each potato in several places with a fork, and microwave at high power for about 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Set aside to cool; then peel and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the potato pieces in a large bowl and toss with all the remaining ingredients except the marshmallows.
- Coat a 2-1/2 qt.
- casserole dish with Pam, and place the sweet potato mixture in the dish.
- Top with the marshmallows.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until the sweet potato mixture is bubbly and the top is lightly browned.
- If the top starts to brown too quickly, loosely cover the dish with aluminum foil during the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Serve hot.