1/1 Photo of Pineapple Sweet Potato Bake
Very good - very quick - very easy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes until tender and let cool.
- 2Remove skin, cut into chunks and place in baking dish.
- 3Add pineapple chunks (reserve juice).
- 4Mix the juice with the honey and pour over potatoes and pineapple.
- 5When ready to serve, just bake at 400 for 10 or 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Sweet Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 125.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 19.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g