Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very light and delicious dessert!!!
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 30 marshmallows
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Cook sugar, milk and marshmallows until melted, then cool.
- Break up angel food cake into a 9" x 13" pan.
- Pour 1st. mixture over, then cover with tin of pineapple with juice.
- Cover with a large tub of Cool Whip and sprinkle with coconut.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe was so easy to make and has been a big hit both times I made it. Very tasty!