Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came in the mail with my electric bill. I haven't tried it yet but plan to. This is a great side dish for ham.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 5 slices white bread, cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Stir in bread cubes.
- Spread mixture in greased 2-qt. casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.