1/1 Photo of Pineapple Stuffing
1 hr 10 mins
Expat in Holland's Note:
This recipe was a family recipe given to me by my mother. It was usually served at every Easter dinner. It is such a wonderful compliment to a baked Ham or some types of Pork Roast. Many guests have left my home with copies of this recipe. It is a great do ahead and refrigerate until ready to bake. Then bring to room temp before baking. This will please your family and friends. And you will always receive wonderful comments.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, eggs and crushed pineapple. Mix well.
- 2Slowly add bread and stir well. The mixture will look a bit soupy in consistency.
- 3Pour mixture into well greased baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle top with a bit of cinnamon.
- 5Bake in preheated 350°F oven, uncovered, for 1 hour. Remove and let set for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.2
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 272.5 mg
- Sodium 447.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 55.6 g
- Protein 9.4 g