Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Pineapple Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Equal sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 234 g pineapple
- 2 tablespoons pineapple syrup
- 3⁄4 tablespoon unflavored gelatin, mixed with reserved syrup
- 225 g cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup Equal sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup cream, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup fresh strawberries, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Crust: Combine ingredients for crust. Mix well. Press onto bottom of 8" round pan. Cover and freeze for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Filling: Dissolve gelatin mixture in 3 tbsp hot water. Set aside. Beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add gelatin and vanilla. Mix well. Set aside. Beat Cream until almost double in volume. Fold into cream cheese mixture, then fold in Pineapple and half of strawberries. Pour into prepared pan. Chill until set.
- Simmer cornstarch with 1-1/2 tbsp sugar until thick. Add remaining strawberries. Cool. Use as topping or garnish for cheesecake.