Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Super easy recipe uses canned biscuits. Sort of a pineapple upside down sticky bun.
- 3⁄4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (10 count) can biscuits
- Combine the pinapple, butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon into 10 muffin cups.
- Separate the biscuits. Top each prepared muffin cup with a biscuit.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Invert onto a serving plate. Best eaten warm from the oven.
Tasty and easy to prepare! It was a lovely sweet salty blend of flavors. Thanks for sharing!