Recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
My husband and I love this recipe. We fix it all the time on the gas grill.
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce (or any brand you choose)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 (1 lb) boneless round steak, thinly sliced (I used stew meat, works great!)
- hot cooked rice (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh pineapple (I used canned) or 1⁄3 cup canned pineapple chunk (I used canned)
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend pineapple juice, steak sauce and ginger in a bowl.
- Place steak or stew meat in a non-metal dish or plastic bag.
- Add steak sauce mixture, stirring to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade.
- Place marinade in a small saucepan.
- Heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Alternately thread steak, pineapple and tomatoes on 4 (12-inch) skewers.
- Grill or broil kabobs, 4 inches from heat source for 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness, turning occasionally and brushing with the marinade mixture.
- Serve over rice, if desired.
- Note: green peppers, cut up or any other vegetables, also work well on the skewers.
- If you cut back on the amount of meat, do not cut back on the marinade.