Recipe by LDSMom128
I found this recipe on a diabetic website. I am mostly putting it here so that I won't lose the recipe! I do plan on trying to too.
- 3⁄4 cup canned pineapple chunk, drained
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8 Inch square pan with PAM spray for baking (oil and flour kind).
- Measure 1/4 Cup of Pineapple chunks. Puree in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Pour the puree into a large bowl. Add the egg, pineapple juice, orange extract, and oil. Blend well with an electric hand mixer until smooth. Add the flour and the baking soda and baking powder and beat well with the mixer. Add the rest of the pineapple chunks and hand stir with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and smooth out the top evenly, Bake for about 25 minutes or when a knife inserted comes out clean. Cool competely and cut into sqaures.