- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs (save 1/4c. for topping)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup soft margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
Directions See How It's Made
- pour melted marge over the graham cracker crumbs, press into 10x12 pan.
- combine the soft marge with the icing sugar& eggs beat together.
- Spread onto the crumb mixture.
- Whip the cream until thick, fold in the drained pineapple.
- Spread over the 2nd layer.
- Sprinkle 1/4c crumb mixture over top& chill, 3-4 hours.