Recipe by echo echo
From a request. I've never made this, but I found it on-line. I'll probably try it, because I love all things pineapple!
Top Review by KelBel
This was simple and tastey. Kind of an interesting dish because it is not really sweet enough for dessert but not savory either. I served this with honey butter at dinner with a citrus grilled chicken salad.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup lightly-salted butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cornbread mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat egg into sour cream, then stir in melted butter.
- Add corn bread mix and pineapple; Stir in lightly until just blended.
- Turn into a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Put casserole in a pre-heated 400°F oven, and immediately reduce heat to 350°.
- Bake 65-70 minutes, until golden-brown and puffed.
- Serve hot.