Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I had this dish when I ate at a tea room years ago, and just recently found it in my recipe collection. If you like bread pudding, I think you might enjoy this.
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 566.99 g can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 118.29 ml butter
- 8 plain croissants, torn into small pieces
- Mix sugar and flour.
- Beat in eggs.
- Add pineapple and its juice.
- Melt butter and toss with croissant pieces.
- Add to pineapple mixture.
- Mix well.
- Place in greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.