Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Got to say these are really good and the pineapple does give them a different taste. Please let me know what you think.
- Cut ribs into serving pieces.
- Arrange half the pieces in a single layer in a roasting pan.
- In a saucepan, combine preserves, vinegar, ketchup, and soy sauce.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until well blended.
- Pour half the pineapple mixture over the layer of ribs.
- Top with remaining ribs and remaining pineapple mixture.
- Cover pan and bake in a 350° F oven 1-1/2 hours.
- Uncover and continue baking 20 to 30 minutes, basting with the pineapple mixture occasionally, until ribs are brown and tender.
this was sooooo good! a keeper. had a couple pieces leftover and was planning them on my lunch, but dh, who is not a sparerib lover had them as his midnight snack, and told me in the morning how much he enjoyed. Thank you for posting!!!! When I am looking for something I go to the great cooks on recipezaar.
These were good. I had pineapple/mango preserves which tasted great as well. Simple recipe with great results. Thanks for posting!
YUM! What an easy, low-maintenance way to prepare delicious ribs! After a total of 2 hrs of baking, I rearranged the ribs so the ones on the bottom were exposed, baked about 30 mins longer - all were carmelized and they were so tender but not completely falling off the bone. The pineapple sauce is delicious, sticky and fun.