2 hrs 25 mins
Got to say these are really good and the pineapple does give them a different taste. Please let me know what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut ribs into serving pieces.
- 2Arrange half the pieces in a single layer in a roasting pan.
- 3In a saucepan, combine preserves, vinegar, ketchup, and soy sauce.
- 4Heat, stirring constantly, until well blended.
- 5Pour half the pineapple mixture over the layer of ribs.
- 6Top with remaining ribs and remaining pineapple mixture.
- 7Cover pan and bake in a 350° F oven 1-1/2 hours.
- 8Uncover and continue baking 20 to 30 minutes, basting with the pineapple mixture occasionally, until ribs are brown and tender.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Spareribs
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1285.3
- Calories from Fat 743
- Total Fat 82.5 g
- Saturated Fat 30.2 g
- Cholesterol 329.1 mg
- Sodium 742.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 36.5 g
- Protein 80.0 g