- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs sirloin steaks, cut into 1 to 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 yellow squash, cut 1/2-inch-thick circles
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded, membrane removed and cut into 8 equal squares
- 1 small red onion, cut into quarters
- 8 cherry tomatoes
Pineapple-Soy Sauce Marinade
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 2 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and stir well.
- Add beef chunks and stir to coat beef.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Before removing beef from, marinade, soak four 10-inch wooden skewers in water 10 minutes to keep from burning.
- Thread beef, along with vegetables, onto prepared skewers, alternating pieces.
- Arrange kabobs on grill over medium heat and grill 5 to 10 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.