Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This tasty recipe is something my grandmother introduced to me. Now i make it every year for thanksgiving & christmas or anytime i'm having ham. It sounds difficult, but really its so simple to make and doesn't take much time to make it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- melt the stick of butter in the microwave or saucepan over the stove.
- combine the first four ingredients and stir.
- tear the slices of bread to make bite size pieces and stir in with the rest of the ingredients.
- then place in the oven for 45 min or until there is a tint of golden brown.