Recipe by aeilers2010
This tasty recipe is something my grandmother introduced to me. Now i make it every year for thanksgiving & christmas or anytime i'm having ham. It sounds difficult, but really its so simple to make and doesn't take much time to make it.
Top Review by Speedy'sMom
My Mom's best friend brings this to our family potlucks - it's awesome. We have enjoyed it with ham or smoked porkchops. Who knew it was so simple ?!? I've also discovered that the leftovers are just as yummy cold - if you have any!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- melt the stick of butter in the microwave or saucepan over the stove.
- combine the first four ingredients and stir.
- tear the slices of bread to make bite size pieces and stir in with the rest of the ingredients.
- then place in the oven for 45 min or until there is a tint of golden brown.