Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This tasty recipe is something my grandmother introduced to me. Now i make it every year for thanksgiving & christmas or anytime i'm having ham. It sounds difficult, but really its so simple to make and doesn't take much time to make it.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- melt the stick of butter in the microwave or saucepan over the stove.
- combine the first four ingredients and stir.
- tear the slices of bread to make bite size pieces and stir in with the rest of the ingredients.
- then place in the oven for 45 min or until there is a tint of golden brown.
My Mom's best friend brings this to our family potlucks - it's awesome. We have enjoyed it with ham or smoked porkchops. Who knew it was so simple ?!? I've also discovered that the leftovers are just as yummy cold - if you have any!