Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A friend made this and brought in to work..It is really good and refreshing, especially in summer weather
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding mix
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) crushed pineapple, do not drain
- 1 ounce pkg sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 14 maraschino cherries
- Bake cake in a 9x13" pan, mix and bake cake according to package directions.
- When done, punch holes in cake with a straw.
- Mix pineapple and sugar in pan and boil for 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture over cake.
- Let cool.
- Mix pudding according to package directions.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- spread on top of cake.
- Sprinkle coconut and nuts on top and garnish with maraschino cherries.