Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Delicious pineapple smoothie that also healthy! No added sugar or other stuff like that. Super easy to make, best if planned in advance so you can freeze the pineapple & juice, but doesn't have to be.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks (in 100% pineapple juice)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups milk (any kind of milk will work here, we use hemp milk because of allergies)
- Prep: Pour pineapples and juice into ice cube tray and freeze.
- Put the frozen cubes, cinnamon and just enough milk to blend in a food processor/blender and blend.
- Continue adding milk to reach desired consistency.
- Alternate Last Minute Method: Use regular ice cubes and dump in the can of pineapples with their juice. Add milk as needed.
Maybe my blender is too weak...I found this hard to get blended. we normally drink skim milk, which I thought would be too thin for this, so I bought fat-free evaporated milk. Tasted like pineapple. Not bad. The kids really liked it.