Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This smoothie reminds my mom of her beloved Pineaple Julius. This one is a bit healthier with the yogurt and my favorite afternoon snack.
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice (mini can)
- 3⁄4 cup fresh pineapple chunk
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons to taste sweetened condensed milk (homemade works great)
- 4 -6 ice cubes
- Mix in order listed in blender.
- Add ice cubes and puree until frothy.
This is very good and it's quick. DD (toddler) enjoyed it as well. I made the recipe exactly using canned sweetened condensed milk. I would make this again.
This was awesome! I didn't have any sweetened condensed milk so I used white sugar instead & it was a little too sweet. Next time I won't used any kind of sweetener - sweet & tasty enough without it!
Loved this ... so different then the average banana-ish smoothie. The only change I subbed brown sugar for the condensed milk. When I make this next time I will use the milk. Thanks!