Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
To make nonalcoholic substitute additional 7-up and apricot nectar to equal the same amounts of vodka and brandy. The cook time is freezer time.
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (46 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1 cup apricot brandy
- Mix above and put in freezer until slushy.
- Mix with equal amounts of 7-up.
This needed more sweetness and more alcohol. Maybe I bought the wrong brand of juices.