Jennifer Dawn's Note:
A terrific dessert or snack. So very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 2 cups of crumbs and 1/2 cup butter.
- 2Spread into a 9 x 13 baking pain and bake for 10 mintues at 375°F.
- 3Cream 1//2 cup butter and icing sugar.
- 4Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Spoon mixture over cooled crust.
- 6Fold drained pineapple into cream.
- 7Spoon over egg mixture.
- 8Sprinkle 1/2 cup crumbs over top,.
- 9Refridgerate for several hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Slice
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.1
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 340.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 37.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: