Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A terrific dessert or snack. So very good!
Make and share this Pineapple Slice recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter, divided in two halves
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can of nestle's cream
- Combine 2 cups of crumbs and 1/2 cup butter.
- Spread into a 9 x 13 baking pain and bake for 10 mintues at 375°F.
- Cream 1//2 cup butter and icing sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spoon mixture over cooled crust.
- Fold drained pineapple into cream.
- Spoon over egg mixture.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup crumbs over top,.
- Refridgerate for several hours or overnight.